Sunday, August 29, 2010

Slepless at home

12:16am on Monday and I'm awake. I think I layed around so much today it made my body sore. Speaking of sore, I have just finished up a three day training block. I think I over did this one, I am currently prepareing for probably the last race of my season this year. Overall this season has been good, I had a 8th place finish in my TT and a I won my capital road race in Albany. As many of you know or do not know, I have decided to move on from my band Chernobyl. There was no creative issues or fights between us, I just lost motivation and somewhat my love for the drums. I love all my friends in Chernobyl and will still be hanging with them all the time,I wish them the best but as far as music is concerned I'm finished. K my thumb is starting to hurt cause I'm on my phone. I'll try n post soon n let you know what I'm up too. Night
mike

No comments:

Post a Comment