Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Haloween!

Yeah that's right! This weekend was fantastic, from what I remember. I kinda browned out. But I can tell you that I was it's always sunny in philidelphia character Charlie Kelly. I went as far as growing a beard for this one. " one which I don't want to shave lol ". The reason I don't wanna shave is cause I have what Erin calls a " firebreathing hangover ". I did stay up tonight for the first episode of the walking dead, it actually just got over. It was nothing less than amazing! The party lastnight was great and I can def tell you what everyone was. Just to name a few I seen, bank robber, Patrick batemen, beeker, a twister board, knight, zombies, Dexter and victim, a griffin lol, a fat chef and a baby. So fun! We had some beers and no fights and a great time.
And now onto what this blogs really about. BIKES!
So now that I'm not sick anymore I will b back on the bike. I think it may be about time to take my deep dish wheels off and put my beater rims on. When it starts to snow I will be riding bmx. I just went to the shop and ordered some brakes! So I'm excited to hit up some skateparks! Well I'm tired, so sorry this is so short. I'll post a longer blog this week.
Rubber side down
mike

1 comment:

  1. dude I want to see a full raging beard by faux Thanksgiving...just sayin

    ReplyDelete