Thursday, October 7, 2010

The race at my doorstep.

As you know my race this weekend is like 4 minutes from my apartment. With the little light that was left when I got home from work, I jumped on my bike and rode the course. It's a 7 mile TT suited for climbers and all arounders. This should be good for me since I love climbing. Tho I didn't ride my balls off the whole way, I did some hard efforts and felt like I could do well. It's a combined cat race " 4/5 " so it will be a challange! I'll go into the TT with an advantage since I ride that road almost every day. The desents are windy and overlook the Hudson river, so if you make a mistake you're dead meat! I'm excited to test myself against some riders who are better than I am, it will make me dig deep......PAIN CAVE!!!! If anyone wants to come support, or run along side me and scream, it's Sunday at 10am on storm king highway. " 218 ". Come and watch me suffer! After this race, it's just going to be some enduro rides and then my season will come to an end.

And now for my top artists of the week!
1. Lil Wayne
2. Dom
3. Phil Collins - for the third week in a row!!

Its past midnight as I'm typing this, and I have a long day tomorrow. I'm heading to headless horsemen after work to celebrate my fiancé's bff and good friend of mine also, Jane. We will def throw back a few beers n have a good time. I hope bjarne Riis don't kick me from my race Sunday for violating the alcohol after dinner rule! Lol. K I'm out.
From my cozy bed next to my beautyfull fiancé...
Rubber side down!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment