Monday, October 4, 2010

New chapters, more races, love.

Sorry for not posting in a while, my life has been pretty crazy the past week " in a good way ". For starters I got engaged Friday October 1st!!! I asked the girl of my dreams to marry me! It was 6 years in the making, and she said yes! I took her to the waterfront we often go to hang sometimes and asked her by the water. It was awesome! It feels like a new chapter in my life started, I feel so good and I'm 100% in love. I love the word fiancé, I used it like 5,000 times already...it don't get old lol.

Also, Im racing a time trial this Sunday right by my apartment. It's a 7.1 mile rolling hill course. I had to enter the cat 4/5 since it's combined. I don't plan on winning but I'm going to give it my all. I think I may just have to because I've been off my bike for over a week now. If I plan out my training right " which will only be a 3 or 4 day block, I should be ok. I just need to race! I love it so much ( not more than my fiancé ). There's just somthing about putting on you respected shops team kit and burying yourself in the saddle that I've come to love! I also read on the promoters site that HTC Columbia womens rider evie Stevens is suposto be there, along with other pros too. I have no clue if this is true or not. This is the first year of this event so who knows how this will roll. All I know is that I need to get into somewhat ok form for this Sunday. I would of started training today, but the stupid rain is keeping me indoors. But I'll try hard to get into ok form, so wish me luck!

Its cold out tonight, which leads me to believe the temp will not fluctuate from 60 to 90 every other day anymore. I'll try and plan some nice endurance rides to end the pretty successful cycling season I had. Tuesday is my fiances birthday too. So that's cool as shit. And Friday night we are heading to headless horsemen. That place is kick ass.
Well that's all I can remember for now. Untill later this week.
Rubber side down!!!
Yours engaged, in love and happy as shit!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment