Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rain go the fuck away already

This islike the third day in a row it has been raining, and I am not stoked on that! Rain or snow for a person who spends most of their time outdoors is a serious mental blow. I am one of those people. When you are stuck inside due to the weather it can be horrible, altho I did make it through last winter without going postal, so I think I will be fine :) There is lots of shit to do during winter for me, hockey of course, riding " when it's not 20 out " and the gym. Which brings me to that subject, the gym!
Today Erin and I went to our gym for the first time since the snow melted last winter. We both have become very involved in our respected activities, so being that it has been pissing rain for a few days, we decided to suck it up and hit the gym. We get there and I obv jump on the stationary bike. Now let me explain this clearly! Big saddles on any bikes are annoying as shit!!! The little seats may look stupid and the cycling tights may look " gay " but for a cyclist it's the perfect match. So I hop on the bike and put my ass on the gigantic brillow pad seat and strap my feet into the pedals and start spinning. Right away my ass starts to hurt and my knees start hurting, but I work past it and stay on the bike for 45 minutes. In that time I def sweated enough to fill a water jug ( it's so fucking hot in the gym) but I told myself I better stop being a bitch cause winter is not even here and I am complaining already. But the gym is not that bad anyway. So Erin and I did our workouts and came home for dinner, " which Erin made and was totaly awesome".
This weekend is erins pre birthday weekend, her birthday usally lasts the whole week, " that's just how it is". I have some sweet plans for us in new paltz on Friday, and Saturday ( as I said in yesterdays blog I think) we are going to Albany for Oktoberfest! I am really excited to see all our Albany friends! What happens every time were in Albany is we get some drinks in us, and erin or I opens our mouth about the rangers and jon " sabres fan " does the same and we all explode into a hockey war. This is scary because pre season is almost over and the rangers play the sabres first game of the season! It's going to be wild. I hope Erin has a great birthday, and I'm going to do everything I can to make it awesome for her! And if she dosent want me to wear my sweet ass orange tie dyed double dragon fight shirt I bought at the renn faire I WILL NOT! Lol.
Thursday group ride update-
The weather is not looking good for the last ride with the guys this season. It's calling for 100% rain, heavy at times and 30mph wind gusts. It looked like the ride was not going to happen....then I checked facebook. The only person who is crazy enough to want to go out and ride in this shit and salvage the last ride was bill " obv!". So I told him I'm in too! I hope people show up other than us lol. What a way to end the darkhorse ride, misrable, pouring rain and windy as shit!!!! Perfect. It beats a good day at work!
Ok I think that might be it. And remember tomorrow is my weekly " top artists ". Or is that Thursday?? Idk whatever. It's my damn blog, I'll do what I want!!
Rubber side down
mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment