Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What are we to do now?

It's sad to say but it is true, we are comming up to the end of cycling season. This does not make me a happy camper. But I do look on the brightside of things. Hockey season starts! And for all of you who know me, I am a gigantic hockey fan. I play in the cycling off season. Another perk of winter is that I can spend much needed time with Erin. She has been so patient this season and sometimes even bailed on fun plans cause it was a " mikes race weekend ". In fact, this comming up weekend is a race weekend! I will be heading out to stony point ny for a sweet 30 mile road race. There are 50 riders in my cat and I think if Im feeling good I will try and get ahead with the early break. I also think that a fellow darkhorse team mate may join me on this one too, so that's a plus!!! I also will have to have some willpower the weekend of the race. The anual Hudson valley wine festival falls on the day before the race! I'm playing the DD so I don't drink, and hey WTF, I enjoy watching my gf n friends enjoy themselves! Mabye I'll taste a " few " new wines? We usualy hit up a nice resturant after also so that's cool. K it's late n I'm getting thumb cramps! I'll try and post again tomorrow. Untill then....
Rubber side down!!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment