Monday, September 20, 2010

Cycling news, bad tv and boredness

Ahhh the sweet sound of neighborhood idiots burning out on main street. I don't get these stupid teens, even when I was a stupid teen I was not doing burnouts right by the police station. I was actually in parking lots with my friends riding a grind box on our bmx bikes. Bmx is and always will be a part of my life ( even tho I barley ride anymore ). But I still find myself looking at dig bmx or ride bmx online to see the crazy shit people are doing now. It is redic to say the least. Moving on..... I have recently found out that my favorite cyclists of all time are adding heavy hitters to there new team! As of now it's frank and Andy schleck, Brice felliu, and the newest addition Fabian cancellara!!! Holy shit.
I rode today, and nobody called me lance!!! That's a first. But someone flew by and asked me if I raced? Yes asshole I do race. I was also recently informed by a team mate that our Thursday group rides will prob wrap up at the end of this month. Sad.
Typing on my iPhone sucks big time, I wish my mac worked again, I should get on that. If all goes well, I think I might start podcasting? U have all the crap to do it. It's going to be about music, cycling and hockey. All over the spectrum lol.
This weekend I will be heading to my parents for my dads retirement party! Yes I will be riding on my old stomping grounds, and yes I will get drunk with my dad. He deserves retirement! He's worked hard his whole life. So that will be fun. As for tomorrow, Im going to try and wake up early and make coffee ( but I prob won't ) and I'm taking the day off from riding. Me and the girlie got laundry to do :)
k that's it for my rambling. These blogs don't even make sense.
Untill next time
rubberside down
mike

No comments:

Post a Comment